Ginger Salad Dressing
This recipe is inspired by Benihana's salad dressing (a popular teppanyaki restaurant).
- White Onion - 1/2 cup minced
- Peanut Oil - 1/2 cup
- Rice Vinegar - 1/4 cup
- Water - 2 tablespoons
- Ginger - 2 tablespoons minced
- Celery - 2 tablespoons minced
- Ketchup - 2 tablespoons
- Soy Sauce - 4 teaspoons
- Granulated Sugar - 2 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice - 2 teaspoons
- Garlic - 1/2 teaspoon minced
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Prepare and combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds, or until all the ginger is well-pureed. Store in an airtight container.