Tomatillo Green Sauce
Tomatillo sauce is delicious in enchiladas, burritos, and tacos.
- Tomatillo - 1 (13 oz) can
- Jalapeno - 1 seeded & chopped
- Cilantro - 6 chopped sprigs
- White Onion - 1/2 small, chopped
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Drain the can of tomatillos and place them in a blender with the cilantro and onion. Blend until coarsely pureed.
- Put in a bowl and add the water until it has reached a sauce-like consistency. Add the salt and let stand 30 minutes before using.