This easy recipe for fresh cucumber soup will impress your guests. It's made fresh with cucumber, onion, chicken bouillon, salt, and black pepper.
- White Onion - 1 small, minced
- Olive Oil - 2 teaspoons
- Water - 4 cups
- Chicken Bouillon - 2 cubes
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cucumber - 1 whole
- Mince and sauté the onion in a large saucepan with the olive oil.
- When the onion begins to brown, add the water, bouillon cubes, salt, and pepper.
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small cubes. Add the cucumber to the saucepan and cook until it is soft.
- If desired, use a hand blender to puree some of the cucumber pieces.
- Serve the soup with a small dollop of sour cream.