Brad’s BBQ Sauce
This sweet and spicy barbecue sauce is a mix of caribbean flavors and cayenne pepper. It's great with chicken wings and steak.
- White Onion - 1 large, chopped
- Tomato Sauce - 2 cans (15 oz each)
- Granulated Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Frank's RedHot Hot Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Allspice - 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a medium saucepan. Cook the onion until tender, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook uncovered over medium-low heat for 20 minutes until thickened. Stir often to avoid burning.