- Yield: 1 cup
Inspired by Arby's Sauce, this barbecue sauce is great with roast beef, grilled chicken, and hot dogs. It gets its classic flavor from tabasco pepper hot sauce, garlic, onion, and black pepper.
- Ketchup - 1 cup
- Water - 2 teaspoons
- Tabasco Pepper Sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Onion Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Black Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon, ground
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sauce begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 to 10 minuets. Remove the sauce from the heat and allow it to cool. Store in the refrigerator in a covered container.